Test your wits and your grit on May 6th at an abandoned hospital and Catholic school in Beijing in this year’s epic double scavenger hunt.
Burbex – Beijing Urban Exploration is proud to present the Atlas Obscura Scavenger Hunt 2017. After the success of 2016’s Olympic Village Scavenger Hunt, this year, Burbex is inviting all urban explorers to do a double scavenger hunt.
Lucky scavengers will take in some of Beijing’s most unique spots, as you pit their wits against two of Burbex’s most challenging locations. Scavengers need to bring a fully charged smart phone, and suit up in durable clothes that cover the legs.
- Scavengers will meet at Anheqiao Station at the end of subway line 4 at 10:30am, where they will be met by Burbex and given their instructions.
- The Scavenger Hunt will begin on Saturday, May 6 at 11am and will last 2 to 3 hours.
- Only 8 spots are available, at $35 per ticket. More spaces may open up if there is a lot of demand.
NOTE FOR ATTENDEES
- Attendees need to be reasonably fit; able to climb a small fence and run around.
- Attendees should wear dark clothes—hoodies are ideal. Clothes should not have too many straps or loose cords.
- Attendees need to bring a smart phone with 3G/4G. A camera is also recommended, but nothing too heavy.
- Don’t bring anything that jangles like keys.
- Bring some water and a light lunch!
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges
Buy tickets at Atlas Obscura, at the link below:
Check out the full lineup of amazing adventures taking place all around the world on Obscura Day, our annual celebration of discovery!
Use the #obscuraday hashtag on your favorite social media platforms to show us how you’re celebrating. We’ll be featuring your posts on our own platforms all day, and you could even win some Atlas Obscura prizes.